Need Assistance or More Information?
You can go directly to the HealthCare.gov website
to enroll or re-enroll. If you need assistance, we can help.
- Call 1-888-982-9144 (toll-free) to make an appointment with a representative. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital. Our Certified Application Counselors are available Monday –Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.; and Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Email us at the appropriate facility below. We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.
Ready to Enroll? What You’ll Need:
Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool (click here) for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
Open enrollment starts November 15, 2014 for coverage beginning as early as January 1, 2015.
Open enrollment ends February 15, 2015.
Health Insurance Marketplace