Whoo...? Who's covered? You are!
Millions of people are now eligible for affordable health coverage.
Open Enrollment: October 1, 2013 – March 31, 2014
If you or your family is uninsured we are here to help with the information you need to get covered. We have a representative on staff who can provide personal assistance to help you understand your options.
Ready to get covered?
- Call 1-888-982-9144 to make an appointment with a representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital
- Or send us an email at Marquette.CAC.lpnt.net . We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.
- Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool (click here) for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
- Open enrollment starts October 1, 2013 for coverage starting as early as January 1, 2014. Open enrollment ends March 31, 2014.
Contact us today for help in enrolling in the best plan to meet the needs of you and your family.