Open Enrollment: November 15, 2014 – February 15, 2015
Certified Application Counselors are available:
- Monday – Thursday from 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
If you or your family don’t currently have health insurance, or you would like help re-enrolling in an affordable health plan through the 2015 Health Insurance Marketplace, we are here to help with the information you need.
We have a representative on staff who can provide personal assistance to help you understand your options and choose the plan that best fits your needs. Email us email@example.com
or call 1-888-982-9144
- Affordable primary care and pediatrician visits
- Prescription coverage
- Preventive healthcare and screenings
- Emergency room and urgent care visits
- Coverage/treatment for pre-existing medical condition
*You may qualify for access to medical care through the Medicaid program. Plan pricing may vary based on geographic location, age, smoking status, and the number of individuals covered. In addition, premium tax credits may lower premium costs on many Marketplace plans. Talk to our Certified Application Counselors to learn more.Back to top
Accessible and affordable health coverage is available to you through the Health Insurance Marketplace, which operates state- or federally-run websites where you can compare, view, and purchase various health insurance products – with one application. Plans offer the same set of essential benefits that most private plans offer – often at a lower cost.
A variety of plans are offered, and many people qualify for financial assistance to help lower the cost of coverage. Our Certified Application Counselors can help you review available plans, answer your questions and compare plan offerings, to help you make the choice that’s right for you.
If you enrolled in a health plan last year, open enrollment is your opportunity to re-enroll, make changes in your coverage or choose another plan that better suits your needs. You will receive information from your current plan on re-enrolling to find out what steps you need to take. Some plans require re-enrollment; others will re-enroll you automatically. All current plans end on December 31, 2014. For coverage effective January 1, 2015, you must enroll in a plan by December 15, 2014.Back to top
Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
Back to top
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool (click here) for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
Back to top
- November 15, 2014. This is your first day to apply for, keep, or change your coverage.
- December 15, 2014. Enroll by December 15 if you want new coverage that begins on January 1, 2015. If your plan is changing or you want to change plans, enroll by December 15 to avoid a lapse in coverage.
- December 31, 2014. The day all 2014 Marketplace coverage ends, no matter when you enrolled. Coverage for 2015 plans can start as soon as January 1, 2015.
- February 15, 2015. The last day you can enroll in 2015 coverage before the end of Open Enrollment.
You can go directly to the HealthCare.gov website
to enroll or re-enroll. If you need assistance, we can help.
Back to top
- Call 1-888-982-9144 (toll-free) to make an appointment with a representative. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital. Our Certified Application Counselors are available Monday –Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.; and Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.