Whoo...? Who's covered? You are!
Millions of people are now eligible for affordable health coverage.
Open Enrollment: Is Over
If you or your family is uninsured we are here to help with the information you need to get covered. We have a representative on staff who can provide personal assistance to help you understand your options.
Ready to get covered?
- Call 1-888-982-9144 to make an appointment with a representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can get help over the phone or make an appointment to come by the hospital
- Or send us an email at Marquette.CAC@lpnt.net . We can schedule an appointment or answer your questions.
- Gather the following documents in preparation for determining financial assistance:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool (click here) for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (You’ll need to fill out this form even for coverage you’re eligible for but don’t enroll in.)
- Open enrollment Is Over
Contact us today for help in enrolling in the best plan to meet the needs of you and your family.