- More than 40 Surgeons
- 7 Anesthesiologists
- 10 Operating Suites
- Laser, laparoscopic, microscopic, endoscopic and video technologies
- 21 Certified registered nurse anesthetists
- 12-bed ICU; 17-bed intermediate care unit; 33-bed surgical unit
- 20-bed outpatient surgical unit
- Call 906-225-4599 or 1-800-562-9753, Ext. 4599
The surgical teams at Marquette General Hospital are among the miracle workers of medicine. Our surgeons use lasers, laparoscopes, video monitors, sound waves, microscopes and computers to make surgeries less invasive and to shorten recovery time.
Inpatient and outpatient surgical services are key parts of many other Centers of Excellence at MGH. Eight operating suites provide the latest equipment for more than 40 board certified surgeons.
Because we receive trauma patients from throughout the region, at least one surgeon in each specialty is on call at all times.
More and more procedures are being done on an outpatient basis, and our outpatient surgical unit provides the convenience of semi-private rooms for preparation and recovery.
More than 700 surgeries are done at Marquette General each month.